Hydra-Mood Night – Ultra plumping night “sleeping pack” mask

This turbo-charged moisturizing mask works in unison with the body's circadian rhythm to hydrate in depth. Its ultra-replenishing night-time texture drenches skin in softness, leaving no residue on your pillow.
Contenance : 50 mL

99,00$

Out of stock

As soon as you wake up, your face is rested, your features are smoothed, as if you had gained hours of sleep.

1

SLEEPING
PACK :

1

HYALURONIC ACID

Moisturizes the superficial layers of the epidermis and helps to plump up the features.

2

CHRONONIGHT

This anti-aging product boosts the skin’s defenses for optimum recovery.

3

ALOE VERA

Composed of 99% water, this plant concentrates in its remaining 1% a powerful synergy of more than 150 elements including vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B12, C, E, trace elements (calcium, sodium, magnesium, zinc, potassium,…) as well as amino acids.

The skin, at night

Why insist on a night treatment in your beauty program:

  • Because cell renewal is 200% more active at night, which can truly bring youth and radiance to the skin.
    Because blood circulation is more intense at night than during the day, so the supply of nutrients to the cells is optimized.
    Because the skin is more permeable at night, more receptive to applied products.
  • Because water loss is minimal, which is why it is necessary to boost the skin’s hydration.

Vous avez vu RÉCEMMENT

Products not found